I wasn't tagged, as I really don't have any readers yet, but I wanted to open myself up a bit to the people that don't really know me and will 'hopefully' read my blog :)
1. I am a wife and a mother and I love [most] every second of it. Even the hard times.
2. I don't drink alcohol and believe it's the root of every problem Ed and I have.
3. I have thought ever since I was little, that I would do anything to get out of this town, but things keep making me stay, and I'm afraid I'm stuck here forever.
4. I never studied in high school or college and I did pretty well. I'm disappointed in myself b/c I could have done so much better if I had tried.
5. I am SO not a morning person, I would stay up until 5am and sleep all day if I could.
6. When Ed got hurt in the Army, I thought my life was over. It's been 7 months and I still haven't mourned properly.
7. I was horribly depressed when Kayleigh was born. I took precautions when Hayden was born, so that I could enjoy him more.
8. Hayden in almost 11 months and yes, I am still breastfeeding. If people keep looking down on me for it and trying to convince me to stop, I'll nurse until he's 8. Maury Povich, here I come.
9. The majority of my family sucks. Thankfully, it's only brought my mom and I closer.
10. I sometimes wonder that if given the chance, if Kayleigh would live with my mom instead of me.
11. I feel a lot of the time, I don't fit in anywhere.
12. I am incredibly shy, but if something happens that questions my values, I will fight you tooth and nail.
13. I was obsessed with my boyfriend in high school and I feel like I missed out on a lot b/c of it. But if I could do it again, I would NOT go back.
14. I lose track on how often [or least often!] I shower.
15. Kayleigh is growing up entirely too fast. She has a mouth that rivals mine and that scares me half to death.
16. My favorite chore is vacuuming. My least favorite is the rest of them.
17. I am chronically late for everything I do.
18. I'm Catholic. Kayleigh is Catholic and Hayden will be soon, but I question my beliefs and wonder if being Catholic is really for me.
19. I want more kids.
20. I'm 26 years old and just realized what I want to do with my life...I think!
21. I used to pray every night that no one I know would get burglarized or have a fire. Erin's kitchen started on fire in high school, I haven't prayed for that since.
22. I sometimes wonder if I love one of my kids more than the other, but I think I just love them differently.
23. I have only had 2 jobs in my life, besides being a mom.
24. I hated high school.
25. I'm a trekkie and I can't wait to go see the new movie :)
And last one!!
26. I thought of most of these last night in the shower.